Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 14: That was fast

I'm actually almost to week 15 at this point, but as I mentioned earlier, I was away from my computer during week 14.

My e-mail newsletter from Fit Pregnancy was not very informative for this week, telling me about tests I can have in the next few weeks and that I will probably have my first ultrasound (except I've already had two). I don't think they cater to older moms-to-be.

They do tell me:
"Most moms find that their nausea, mood swings, exhaustion, and other hormonally related annoyances are easing up, though symptoms may not completely disappear until after the baby is born."
That's pretty broad. You may feel better ... or not. My nausea is mostly gone -- as long as I don't allow myself to get too hungry -- but I think the mood swings and exhaustion are here for the long haul. Still, I don't think my emotions have been all that terrible, but you'd have to ask the S.O. to get a better answer. He's the one who has to live with me. I have a tendency to believe I'm always sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment