Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tiny dancer

Last night, the S.O. and I watched the movie "The Good, The Bad, The Weird" on Netflix Instant. It's a Korean gunfighter film. Yes, that's right: Korean gunfighters. During the climactic chase scene, Baby was going nuts, moving all over the place. It felt like I had a little tap dancer in my belly. I like to think Baby is going to be just like Daddy (who is half Korean) and Mommy (who loves Asian action films).

On the other hand, maybe Baby didn't like the shouting and the shooting and was trying to protest. But because Baby sure seems to move around more when I'm happy, I'm going to go with the idea that Baby LOVED this movie as much as Mommy and Daddy did.

Check out the trailer:


As I said, it's on Netflix. And it is a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment