Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Month of Gratitude: Day 16

I am grateful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family in Illinois. It's been more than a year since I've seen most of my family back "home." My lovely niece was out here to visit this summer. And I got to go back to see my nephew graduate from high school last May. That was the last time I saw two of my brothers and their families. And it's been longer than that since I saw my brother who lives in Michigan. We haven't seen him and his family since Thanksgiving two years ago. We need to remedy that.

I don't think Milo really remembers his aunts and uncles because he said, "I can't see Uncle Jim. He's mad at me." What's that about?

It's been too long since we've spent time with my side of the family. I'm thankful we get to see them soon. They are all going to get big ol' bear hugs.

"I'm strong!"

No comments:

Post a Comment