Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Month of Gratitude: Day 12

I am grateful for my friends.

Some of my friends I have had for a very long time. We may not see each other all that often -- hardly at all, in some cases -- but when we see each other or chat, it's just like old times.

Then I have some of my friends I've known just a short time. Still, sometimes it feels like we've know each other forever. It's great to make a new friend who really gets you -- or at least let's you be yourself around her.

I count myself extremely lucky to have a handful of friends who feel like family -- people who know they can call or text any time and I'll be there for them because I love them that much. While I am most grateful for those friends, I am thankful for all the folks in my life I call friends.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, am so grateful for you. Thanks for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete