Friday, December 24, 2010

My Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,
        I think if you check your list (Go ahead. Check it again. I know you like to do that.) you'll find I've been nice this year.
        So, for Christmas, I want:
  • Peace and ease for my loved ones who are dealing with conflict
  • Health and comfort for friends who are sick and/or in pain
  • Joy for those who despair
       And could you please deliver my love to all my friends and family far and wide?
       For myself -- besides the usual request for a convertible Mustang and various other frivolous trinkets -- please bring me a healthy son come April. Yes, I know April is more the realm of your long-eared, cotton-tail friend, but I'm pretty sure you can put in a good word for me.
        Merry Christmas, Santa!


Love, Pammeey
(the 40-Something First Timer)

1 comment:

  1. I hope Santa treats you right. You deserve it. Merry Christmas to you and the S.O. :o)

    ReplyDelete