Tuesday, May 1, 2012

11 Things I've Learned As a Mom

1. I'd rather have eight hours of uninterrupted sleep than a million dollars.
2. A happy, healthy baby is more important than nice hair and a flat stomach.
3. Everything in my life -- good and bad -- has led me to this point. And I wouldn't change a thing.
4. A book can be read every single day and still entertain a 1-year-old.
5. I can walk miles and miles in my own living room, chasing a toy truck while being pulled along by my boy -- and enjoy every step.


6. I'm capable of feeling more love than I even knew existed.
7. Toddler hugs are the absolute best.
8. Toddler giggles can make me laugh no matter what else is happening.
9. I have wonderful, loving, supportive friends and family.
10. The smallest acts can amaze me when performed by a child.
11. Actually making time to blog as a mommy is way harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment