Wednesday, May 16, 2012

13 months

Dear Milo,

You sure have been enjoying life as a toddler. Now that you're a 1-year-old, you seem to believe the world is your oyster. You are Mr. Adventuresome and you're not content to stay in any one place for very long and you're quick to let me know when you're ready to move on.


You got your hair cut this past month and now you look like a real little boy instead of a baby. And I'm not the only one to say so. The instructors and moms at The Little Gym were all quite impressed with how grown up you look. And it's not just how you look, you are behaving more grown up. At least most of the time.


You have started trying to feed yourself with a fork or spoon, with some success.


Sometimes with a little less success, but you are so cute in everything you do. Whether it's hanging out with stuffed friends,


trying out new toys,


or hanging out with Daddy while I ran a 9.9-kilometer race on Mother's Day.


You and Daddy had fun together, waiting for me and my friend to finish the race. The best part of the race for me was to see how your face lit up when you saw me toward the finish line.

This month has been a whirlwind. I can't believe your first birthday came and went so quickly. Suddenly your 13 months old and such a big boy. You keep changing every day. You keep amazing me with your winning personality, your beautiful face and how much you love me. You give the best kisses and hugs.

I know I say it all the time, but you do amaze me. And I love you more than words can say.

I love you, my perfect little man.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment