Monday, May 14, 2012

Daddy talk: 9.9

Mother's Day No. 2 for Pam and she did it in style. She ran a 9.9k for Title Nine sports, and I was very proud of her. She didn't run the whole thing (walking part of it) but I doubt I could either. She had a cold even and did it in a reasonable 1 hour and 15 minutes.

It meant a couple of things for me. I was able to spend a bit of time with Milo on my own and figure out that he can really move. Man, is it hard to keep him from eating dirt. Thankfully only one handful. It was Boulder Reservoir dirt so it was probably all natural or at least I like to think so.

The other was that I got to spend time with my friend and his kids. We both hung out and supported our significant others. There were so many dads there, it was very impressive all the men that were out there to support the ladies running the race.
 
I'm glad we were out there to support Pam. From Milo: Yay Mom.

This has nothing to do with the race. It's just super cute. --P.

No comments:

Post a Comment