Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Family outing

This afternoon, the whole family went for a walk. The S.O. and I packed Milo into his Baby Bjorn, strapped Ripley into her harness, put on our walking shoes and took a hike around the block.

True, it wasn't much of an outing, but it's one of my first small steps toward getting back in shape. I see the doctor next week and I expect her to release me to exercise. Still, I don't think I'll be ready for Boot Camp or boxing for a while.

We really need to get a tripod so we can get photos of these family moments! Because we don't and we didn't, here's a picture of Milo in his superhero cape.*
*Actually a picture of what it looks like when you swaddle your baby while you're half asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Ya gotta start somewhere. Good luck with the doctor appointment and being released for exercise.

    And, uh, sorry to say, but I don't think the superman cape wrap qualifies in any way as swaddling, no matter how sleepy you are. I do believe that needs a little more practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the result of Milo kicking out of an ineffective swaddle job.

    ReplyDelete