Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday flashback

One year ago today, I was strongly anticipating the birth of my first son. I was 36-weeks pregnant and had just seen my doctor:
"I am now 36 weeks pregnant and officially four weeks from my due date. However, at my appointment yesterday the doctor said she thinks I have about five weeks left. I'm really not sure what to think of that but I'm going to stick with my prediction of April 15."
Milo was born just one hour and 51 minutes past April 15. He should have been born April 15 but decided not to turn his face the right way.

Based on him not turning as he should have and him waiting just a little past my predicted date, I think he's going to be just a little contrary his whole life. But I'm OK with that. He's so damn cute.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Pam. I accurately predicted O birthday, too! I was shocked when things came together and he was born less than 2 hours before midnight. Though I'm not entirely convinced that O isn't a contrary-beast. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met O. He's a bit contrary. But so cute. Killer lashes.

    ReplyDelete