Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday flashback

This time last year I was 32 weeks pregnant, anticipating the final two months of my pregnancy. According to an email newsletter from Fit Pregnancy I wrote about back then, unborn-baby Milo weighed about 4 pounds and was about 15 to 17 inches tall.

We had taken our childbirth class, seen the birthing center and were beginning to gather the things we'd need to welcome our little bundle.

Now, a year later, Milo weighs about 24 pounds and is about 28 inches tall. We're making plans for his first birthday. We're watching him take his first steps and try out some first words.

Thank goodness humans aren't pregnant for 19 months.

I'm so glad I've recorded so many things here on this blog. The time has passed so quickly. Looking back, I realize how quickly the pregnancy passed, too.

Sometimes, it's hard to remember what it was like being pregnant, what it was like to go through labor, what it was like when Milo was tiny. It's pretty cool to be able to go back and reread those posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment