Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday flashback

Recently, I was looking back through entries on my old blog and came across the post in which I say:
"I have accepted the fact that the universe doesn't want me to have a baby. But there is a part of me that thinks the universe has a grand scheme to lull me into a false sense of security, then years from now, when I'm contentedly settled into my mid-40s -- BAM! -- pregnant. Is it wrong that I think the universe is trying to pull a long con on me?"
In my first post on this blog, I acknowledge saying that. But it wasn't until this week that I noticed the date of that original entry -- Thursday, April 15, 2010. That's exactly one year, minus a day, before I gave birth to Milo.

So, obviously the universe didn't wait years, just months.

In that same post, I say, "It turns out that having a kid is kind of a big job." Heh. Ha. Hahahahaha. How's that for an understatement?

No comments:

Post a Comment