Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday cuteness

I know I am completely biased, but I think my little alien is just too cute. Check out his latest ultrasound picture.
His little round button nose and his chubby cheeks make him look like his daddy.

We also got a good look at his wee wee-wee, and he was hanging on to it. I told the S.O. he's the one who gets to tell the boy that it's OK to touch it, just not in front of other people.

In other news, his heart looked and sounded good, he's got both kidneys, and the size of his head indicates about 33 weeks growth (the tech said they don't get too excited about head size at this point because they're all so different. I just hope his head isn't too big.) The tech estimated his weight at about 4 pounds.

They'll now compare these numbers to the numbers from our 20-week ultrasound and see how he's progressing. It seems to me like he's percolating just the way he should and will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah head size isn't a good comparison. Althought Wyatt wieghed 2 lbs 8 oz when he was born. He had a rather big head for that size and its still big. LOL. Glad he's baking to perfection. :-)

    ReplyDelete