Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday morning giggles

While I usually post my weekly update Tuesday or Wednesday, this week I have a monthly update for you, courtesy of Let's Panic About Babies:

Seventh Month: Are we done yet? Not even close!

What’s Going On Up In There?
This month your baby is heading into the home stretch and finishing up her developmental touches. She will grow up to three feet in length from crown to rump, and of course will develop the thick layer of subdermal blubber she’ll need to insulate her those frigid winter months. Continue to eat all the clams, sea cucumbers, and cephalopods you want, mama!

Here’s Your Baby!
seventh_walrus

Guess what?
You have magically morphed from “noticeably pregnant” to “kind of freaky pregnant.” Strangers will laugh at you. Instead of taking it personally, delight in your ability to brighten their otherwise bleak existences!
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'm going to double-check these "facts" with her. I'll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. What a spot-on parody of all those "what fruit is baby now" articles. But freaky pregnant? To me, all pregnancy freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete