Monday, November 19, 2012

Week of Gratitude: Monday

This week many of us will travel to see family or host a holiday gathering. Many others won't, for whatever reason, do anything out of the ordinary. No matter what our situation, we all have something to be grateful for. (If you're reading this, you at least have access to technology. So there's that.)

Who isn't grateful for cheesy grins?

Today, I am grateful for the everyday things I don't normally think about -- like running water that's safe and clean, central heating that comes on automatically, access to the world at the touch of a button (whether on the TV, the computer or my phone -- how amazing is that?!), the ability to clean my clothes without getting my hands wet and many other things I take for granted. I am grateful for a roof over my head and the guys I share it with.

What are you grateful for at this time of giving thanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment