Sunday, October 21, 2012

Daddy Talk: Picture Day

Man what fun. Today we spent some time with a professional photographer. At least it's with somebody who took money to take our pictures. I make light. It was very fun -- unexpectedly so.

Lots of pictures and the boy had so much fun even with all the kid wrangling. Throwing around pine cones and getting tired. That little boy of mine is so photogenic and he knows how to have fun until it's no more fun.

I really am looking forward to seeing how the pictures turned out. If she got half of what was happening, there are a lot of candid shots that will be well worth remembering.

I really miss my family album. We haven't been able to find any of the other albums that were at my parent's house. It really is unfortunate and makes me sad that I won't be able to show my son the pictures of me growing up. Luckily I have found some pictures through friends and family but it's not nearly enough. There are so many pictures of people in my life that are just gone now. I will do the best that I can and show him what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment