Friday, November 15, 2013

A Month of Gratitude: Day 15

I am grateful for many things we don't often think about. It's easy to take conveniences for granted, but today, I am thankful for grocery stores. I'm especially thankful for pre-cooked meals at the grocery store. The leftovers I planned to cook last night turned into a disaster. I guess some things are not meant to be refrigerated and reheated. Never mind what it was supposed to be, it came out a gloppy mess.

The S.O. ran to the store and bought chicken and mashed potatoes from the deli area at the grocery store. We added a vegetable, and dinner was ready in a few minutes with no tears (well, just a few).

I am really thankful I don't have to grow my own food and butcher my own meat. I could if I had to but I am so glad I don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment